My computer broke and so I have been without. It's hard to get pictures but days are passing and I need to write about Cam. He changes everyday and I love him more and more.
His quirky thing at the moment is the fact that he loves his rain boots. He will wear them all day and all night. I'll put him to sleep at night and leave the room. When I go to check on him I'll find him back in his bed with his yellow rain boots on. He truly loves them and I know I'll have to buy another pair for the future. After all he's growing fast.
He's 20 months old now and is active as can be. He doesn't talk much but does say the first syllable of every word. He loves trains and he'll say Choo Choo everytime he sees one. It is the cutest thing in the world. I bought him a thomas the train for christmas and put it away and somehow that little boy found it and brought it to me saying choo choo and wanted me to open it. I hid it again and in a couple days he brings it to me again.
I'll write more soon...there is so much to say but I have to take cookies out of the oven.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Posted by Unknown at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment