Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So more recent things about Cam. He loves tomatoes. In fact today I found him running around eating an apple which ended up actually being a tomato. He also loves Reuben sandwiches. Isn't that weird? He's a picky eater but he will eat a Reuben with sauerkraut and everything. He hates all vegetable but loves edaname. that's even weirder. I didn't even start eating that until a few years ago. I guess he'll grow up to be culture ed for sure (definitely with the amount of yogurt he consumes )

His new thing is to grab your hand and pull you to where he wants to go. Cute the first few days. Now the boy can't be alone. He pulls you everywhere even if you physically can't fit there. And of course he gets frustrated when you don't follow.

His hair is adorable on one he day an then mangy and fro filled the next. I can't figure that out. More than likely it has to do with the weather and how much humidity is in the air. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

0 comments: