Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cam the Man


So I lost my Camera. More accurately Cameron put my camera somewhere and I am unable to find it. May fear is that it went out in the trash. He loves to put stuff in odd places. Just yesterday I couldn't find my phone. I called it knowing that the battery had not gone dead yet. In the distance I heard it. I walked into the other room. It rang again...I walked back into the original room.....I did this for minutes until I finally figured out that is was ringing by the hallway. I couldn't figure it out. Finally after 10 minutes being down on the floor with my ear in stethoscope like quietness I found it. I would have never believed but yet....It was wedged under a giant speaker. Cameron never goes into that room......What gave him that idea.


So that's why I lost my camera. I've lost my keys a few times but my dad notified me that they were in the paper shredder, in the Tupperware drawer and even in the toilet. That little boy loves to find nooks and crannies to shove stuff in. My dad turned on his fountain (they are rock pillars with holes drilled in) and three pencils bubbled up, then play dooh, and garden rocks....one by one. It was the most hilarious thing.


Cam is getting older and I'm sad that he's growing up. He folds his arms for prayer, has a total of four teeth, and even at the pool yesterday observed some dads having a cannon ball contest and grabbed his foot in a one legged daffy position before he himself jumped into the pool. Talk about cute......Those are the times I wish I had my camera............... because it's waterproof.

0 comments: