It just seems like yesterday that Cameron was born. As we near his first birthday I can't understand where the time went. I do remember wishing away the first three months away but now I realize how precious time is with my little one. We just keeps developing his own little personality and it warms my heart. He loves to snuggle with me in the morning when I go get him from his crib and that is truly one of the most precious times of the day. I have to admit that when my back is hurting and I haven't had a moment to my self, I do get tired of holding him. However, I know that as time passes quickly and these times will get fewer and fewer.
A little bit about Zoom at 11 months-
- He still doesn't have any teeth. I have no hope for him getting any by 12 months so I guess I'll have to stop blaming his crankyness for teething. He chews and gnaws pretty well and his eats food like the rest of us.
- He loves to push his car and walk behind it. It's more of a run though because of all his excitement. He definately is a boy and likes to push his cars and spin his wheels. He might have said his first word of "ball" the other day but I'll wait for a more definative time.
- He loves to laugh and his dad thinks he's left handed. We'll wait to see. If so it's art lessons at a young age.
- He weighs 24 pounds and is 31.5 inches long.
- He's still my tub of love!
0 comments:
Post a Comment